Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A little BUZZZZ

This was a sketch for MY PAPER WORLD #3. I have never posted a sketch here before but here it is. I used the MFT "Hot Stuff" stamp set and all SU papers. I love the little beans and the saying is quite perfect.

I actually made this a couple days ago but my camera is on the fritz so I was not able to get the picture taken before now. I give the poor camera about 2 more days and then its off to get another one. (Sorry for the poor picture quality the last little bit) I have focus sometimes but most often than not I get this.

Cheers to all. I am off tommorrow to help my best friend try on wedding gowns. Yeah. She is the last of the group of us so it is going to be great fun being her maid of honor.

3 comments:

My Paper World said...

I LOVE it! your stamp set is supercute,and I love that sweet little quote!
The embossing looks great too!
Thanks so much for doing my sketch!
Nicola xx

Marlou McAlees said...

gorgeous card!!! really lovely :)

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

What a lovely card! I love the sentiment too! It would be a great card to send to a friend. TFS! And enjoy your time with your about-to-be-married friend too :-)