Friday, January 25, 2008

Weekend Sketch #32

This is my sketch for Beate for her weekend sketch challenge. I used multiple different papers, SU All about U stamp set and a layered paper flower over the square of the sketch. The U is letting part of the flower play peekaboo. I used Dimensional effects for the "dew drops". I love this color combo and it was a great sketch to play with.

I had to play a little. I had a pretty good workout day today and now I am going to study a little more for my boards. Mike and his crew were up for dinner and now I am home alone with my babies (dogs). Off to work tomorrow and Sunday so I wanted to get in some play time before a busy weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aura, your card looks great.
Nice to tell me about your workout. Now I feel guilty just sitting here. I guess it's time to do some DDR with my kids. LOL
Have a great weekend
Hugs and smiles

Stacey said...

Aura you ROCK!!! :)
I SO bummed around yesterday instead of doing up the sketch challenge!! Bad me. :)
I worked last night...just got home and HAD to check out your blog. I had a feeling you'd have the new sketch challenge up...and so you do! :)
I think before I head off to bed I'll try and work on something. We'll see what happens.......
I work again tonight so I don't want to be up too-too long.
Looks like you're working this weekend too. I hope it's a good one.