Thursday, May 29, 2008

NO TIME TO PLAY

Ok, as you can see I am making this little entry when all the rest of the pretty heads I know are sleeping. I am finding that between planning my best friends wedding showers/bachelorette parties, yard work, house work, regular (paying) work and making time for my dogs I am getting less and less time to stamp and create lately. Also doesnt help that my craft room got disorganized when I tried to combine it with the office since I took over all the bill paying.

So, as I take a little break from my patients I will just make quick little notes to let everyone know I am alive.

I AM ALIVE.

I couldnt sleep when I got home yesterday morning so I was very busy with stuff all day to try and make myself tired. I ran errands, worked on planning, mowed the lawn, raked the lawn, washed my car, did some laundry etc....wait a minute I am making myself tire now, just thinking about it. I should sleep good when I get home in the morning though. Two days without sleep usually lends to a short nap at least. Obviously I am a little loopy since I am rambling about nothing.

Ok I will spare you all.

LOTS OF LOVE TO THOSE I LOVE

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Hey Chica!!
I know you've been busy BUT when you get a chance...check out my blog--you know the place :)--
I tagged you!! :)
I hope all is well in your parts! I hope to make it down your way sometime SOON. Hopefully we can get together then. I'll be in touch!
-Me