Sunday, March 9, 2008

A little LUCK



I have been wanting to make little St. Patricks Day because I love that Holiday. I think it has to do with the fact that I had the opportunity to go to Ireland for in Band when I was in High School. Talk about a memorable trip. I thought Ireland was the most beautiful place I had ever been and hope to go back in a few years. Since my Hubby and I got married in March (Anniversary tommorrow, year #1) I am hoping to go there for our 5 year!!!

I just threw this one together so it really isnt anything special but I just loved all the GREEN.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

SO SO cute Aura!! I've been looking at this set myself, sitting there on my table just WANTING to be used.... :)
Hope all is well in your parts!

Bridget said...

lol, I have a friend who just "throws things together" too. I wish I could. It takes me a few minutes and they still don't turn out as GREAT as this card. I love it!