Sunday, December 2, 2007

YIPEE!!

Well I found out some great news and I just have to share it. I was accepted for the Critical Care Internship at CWH. This is such a great opportunity because they will be grooming me for a full time position. I absolutely loved being in the Intensive Care Unit and this will just get better and better. I start in January for a short time and then in March I continue on strictly in ICU for 12 weeks.
I am loving being out of school and have my actual graduation on thursday. WOW such a long road finally complete. I still find it hard to believe that I will only have a job now instead of a job, school, clinicals, group projects, meetings, and paperwork. I will get all kinds of creating and cleaning done.

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF ~ STRIVE FOR PERFECTION ~ LOVE THE END RESULT

2 comments:

Stacey said...

CONGRATULATIONS on the internship Aura!! You're AWESOME! :)
I'll see you Thursday! :) Hard to believe sometimes that it's REALLY over huh?
I'm leaving for Spokane this morning sometime so email me, I'll bring my laptop, if there are any folders you'd like to me to look for. :)My email addy is: chosengirl@ncidata.com
Have a GREAT week!
-S

Lars and Tara said...

YAY! Congrats!!!!!