Monday, November 19, 2007

I need a play day!

Whew even the weekend was busy but when isnt it. I took my ACLS class this weekend so I didnt get much time to play but this morning I got up, went for a good run and then off to class. I will be doing homework tonight and then maybe get a bit of card making after that. Mike got our fireplace in tonight so I cant wait to curl up in front of it with a cup of hot chocolate and read a REAL book when I graduate. But I suppose that I will be up to my eyeballs into studying for State boards so maybe next year I will read a real book. I got a new toy for my card making so I will be updating my card displays soon.

LIVE WELL~LIVE FREE~LIVE HAPPY~LIVE LOVED~LIVE HEALTHY

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Aura!!
LOVE your cards!!!! I especially like that black one!! GORGEOUS! :)
Are you LOVING that cuttlebug? Is it addicting or WHAT??? I'm going to Spokane the first week in Dec so let me know if there are any folders you want me to look for while I'm there. I'd be MORE than happy to pick 'em up for ya. :) Let me know if you can find them there. I know JoAnns will order them for you but I HATE to wait!!! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your designs--keep 'em coming!!! Smiles, Stacey